Collingswood Private Investigators
The team Reehl Investigations are the team for your inquiries when you are in need of Collingswood private investigators. Call us today so we can get started on uncovering the truth. Our clients receive exceptional services through expertise in extensive investigative matters, attention to detail, and investigations conducted with integrity, professionalism, and accurate documentation.
When you have suspicions of an unfaithful spouse, an employee abusing worker’s comp, or corporate abuses of power, you need the truth to go forward. Your best choice is to hire an experienced private investigator that can stay under the radar, get to the real truth of your matter, and provide the photos and documents you need as proof going forward.
Meet Our Private Investigators
Ed Horner, founder of Reehl Investigations, is an experienced Private Investigator licensed in the state of New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Ed began his career in 1993 as a Police Dispatcher with the Delaware River and Bay Authority. He became a graduate of the Camden County Police Academy in 1994, where he served with integrity and honesty for 11 years as a Patrolman. Horner’s career consists of over 26 years of combined experience in Law Enforcement and Private Investigation.
- Member of FOP Lodge 30 of NJ and PA
- New Jersey Licensed Private Investigators Association (NJLPIA).
- Received a Meritorious Award from Camden County Hero Scholarship
- Letter of Commendation Merit from Camden County Prosecutors Office
- Member of the Delaware River Port Authority Bureau of Police.
Jeffrey Craig has worked as an armed security officer and investigator, and has consulted or subcontracted with REEHL Investigations and other Investigation services since 2011. Throughout Jeffrey’s career, he has conducted complex investigations that led to hundreds of suspects’ arrest and convictions. These investigations targeted crimes including but not limited to; narcotics distribution, gang violence, homicides, sexual assaults, child abuse, and others.
- Served in the Prosecutor’s Office of New Jersey as an Operational Lieutenant serving: Major Crimes/Homicide, Sexual Assault/Child Abuse, Crime Scene/Evidence Management, Homeland Security, and Insurance Fraud.
- Supervised 25 detectives and several support staff.
- Supervised the Narcotics Task Force, including daily supervision of ten detectives and Task Force Personnel, including an increased number of personnel during special operations.
- Expert in Superior Court in the area of narcotics distribution.
- Served in the U.S. Army from 1982-1986 in Military Intelligence, with a Top Secret Clearance.
- He was Awarded the Army Commendation Medal
- Attained the rank of Sergeant with an Honorable Discharge.
Johnnie Miller has spent his entire adult life in military and law enforcement roles.
- 5 years in the U.S. Navy
- 25 year career serving in the NJ Department of Corrections.
- Over 20 years of Armed Security experience and is fully trained in security and firearms.
Starting Your Collingswood Private Investigations
If you are in need of Collingswood private investigators that get to the truth, get started today. Use our contact form here or call us at 609-744-6102 to reach us. You can leave your name, number, and a brief message of how we can help.